Copyright and Trademark Policy
Wordans respects the intellectual property rights of others. We ask our users to do the same. Wordans may terminate the accounts of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement, please notify Wordans's Copyright Agent, and provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest
- A description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed
- A description of where the claimed infringing Content is located on our Site
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
Wordans's Copyright Agent can be reached at: questions@Wordans.com